4/20/2011

Østjylland Dreaming - En Musikfilm

It's been a while since my last post and also since the release of De Eneste Tos music-film Østjylland Dreaming. I actually wanted to post it on the release date, but I got pretty busy and lazy these days and so... it just didn't happen. Sorry~

Østjylland Dreaming - En Musikfilm from Copenhagen Records on Vimeo.

If the video doesn't work, just go HERE

I especially like the line "Sig ingenting - bare syng" (like "don't say anything - just sing") <3 And meanwhile, Copenhagen Records posted a Beta Behind of the movie premiere in Ry:

Sorry for not writing much this time (okay, maybe you aren't even interested lol) but I have not much time today.
BTW - the day after tomorrow I'll go on a trip to Copenhagen and on Sunday to a concert of D.E.T. where this movie will be shown at the bar of Vega. Maybe I will make a copenhagen picture-spam-entry next time. Or maybe not lol.

Anyways, thanks for reading and also many thanks for all the hits and the help after my last entry about Dybt Vand! I really appreciate that.

Vi ses ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

english, danish or german plz